- The Golfer - Fill with golf tees, golf balls (my husbands favorites are Pro V1), GPS/Rangefinder, golf socks, golf hat, polo shirt, golf headcover, golf towels, and training books/DVD's.
- The Avid Fisherman - Consider purchasing a new tackle box and filling it full of goodies such as fishing line, a spare reel, weights, a variety of lures, hand sanitizer, band aids, and a new fishfinder.
- The Grill Master - Options are endless for the grill loving men in our life. You can load this basket up with new grilling tools, a grill cover, marinades, seasoning, a spray bottle, and a gift card to the local meat market.
- The Movie Buff - The Dollar Tree has been selling these adorable popcorn containers for the past several months, so I would definitely recommend using that as the basket itself. You can fill the container with microwavable popcorn, "movie" candy (also available at The Dollar Tree), his favorite DVD's/BlueRays, a gift card to the movie theatre, slippers, a blanket and his favorite drink.
- The Man Who Loves His Cocktails - Purchase him a new cooler and fill it with a variety of liquor, beer and drink mixes. Don't forget to include drink stirrers, shot glasses and drinking glasses as well.
- The Food Lover - My favorite store to shop for the items in this basket would have to be The Andersons. They have an endless selection of fresh meats and premade/prepackaged salads and snacks. They have an endless selection of just about anything you can imagine. Fill this basket with salami, pepperoni, beef jerky, a variety of cheeses, chips, etc. Imagine creating your very own "Hickory Farms" creation.
- The Icecream Addict - This is my husband in a nutshell! Fill a basket full of his favorite icecreams, sprinkles, candy toppers, hot fudge, caramel, peanut butter topping, strawberry topping, whipped cream, icecream cones (regular, sugar, waffle), and new sundae bowls!!
- The Gamer - You can fill this basket with a new controller, games, headset, and his favorite gaming drinks and snacks.
So tell me, what do you have planned for the important men in your life?
Thanks for reading!